PAPERS and SUBSTRATES
Papers are made “Wet Strength” via a liquid added to the paper. The liquid increases the time before papers degrade in water. However, the water does penetrate the paper and reaches the adhesive, making the label vulnerable in an ice bucket.
Papers are made “Water Barrier” via a blocking layer between the label paper and the adhesive. This layer prevents water from coming in contact with the adhesive, resulting in labels that do not come off bottles even after extensive time in an ice bucket.
substrates WITH WET STRENGTH & WATER BARRIER PROPERTIES
- Killer White - A Multi-color exclusive paper that offers a smooth, uncoated, pure white
- Killer White Plus - A Multi-color exclusive paper that offers a smooth, uncoated, brighter white
- Bright White Felt – Offers a heavy uncoated white paper with an elegant embossed felt pattern
- Eggshell Felt – Offers a heavy uncoated cream colored paper with an elegant embossed felt pattern
- Estate #9 – Offers an uncoated off-white colored paper with a slight texture pattern
- Estate #8 – Offers an uncoated white paper with a smooth finish
- Estate #4 – Offers an uncoated natural white paper with a unique texture pattern
- Bright Silver – Offers a silver material base from which to build an array of metallic colors
- Black Vellum – Offers an uncoated deep black paper with a smooth finish
- BOPP - a coated film material, offered in white, metallic, and clear
- and more! For a full selection of stock options, contact our team.